AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmills are leading the revolution in unweighting therapy. With more freedom, greater precision, and broader application, AlterG enables people to move in ways they could never have imagined. All to recover, maintain, and enhance physical function for better mobility, health, and performance.
Alter G comfortably unweights athletes by reducing their body weight. By incorporating the Anti-Gravity Treadmill into training and rehabilitation programs, AlterG® allows athletes to:
- Train harder, longer and sooner after injury or surgery.
- Gain and maintain fitness while recovering and return to competition sooner.
- Maintain a natural stride during therapy by, reducing the risk of compensatory injuries.
- Train harder with lower impact
- Rehabilitate post-injury or post-surgery
- Reduce impact during plyometric and strengthening exercises
- Complete biomechanical training—lateral, backward, and form drills
- Conduct over-speed training and leg turnover
- Safely increase weekly mileage
Alter G Rates
One time $50 Evaluation Fee
$1/Min (Current Patient)
Unlimited use for $150/Month
Welcome to Los Gatos Orthopedic Sports Therapy
PROactive Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation: "One team. One goal."™