The AlterG Treadmill is one of our most cutting-edge pieces of technology. This treadmill reduces your body weight, allowing you to move easier and feel less weight and stress on your joints. With more freedom, greater precision, and broader application, AlterG enables people to move in ways they could never have imagined.
Return to your full ability faster with the AlterG! When using the AlterG, your body weight can be reduced from 100% to as little as 20% allowing for a much faster recovery time.
In addition to the incredible un-weighting technology, the AlterG also uses detailed analytics and data. The data provides feedback on performance tailored to your specific body to help tailor your recovery plan directly to your needs.
How exactly does it work?
According to AlterG, by using a pressurized air chamber to uniformly reduce gravitational load and body weight in precise 1% increments, AlterG enables patients and athletes to move unrestricted and pain-free – restoring and building muscle strength, range of motion, balance, function, and fitness. No other unweighting technology offers as much freedom, control, and versatility.
Some of the benefits of the AlterG include:
- Train harder, longer and sooner after injury or surgery.
- Gain and maintain fitness while recovering and return to competition sooner.
- Maintain a natural stride during therapy by, reducing the risk of compensatory injuries.
- Train harder with lower impact
- Rehabilitate post-injury or post-surgery
- Reduce impact during plyometric and strengthening exercises
- Complete biomechanical training—lateral, backward, and form drills
- Conduct over-speed training and leg turnover
- Safely increase weekly mileage
Who should use the AlterG?
Anyone who has suffered an injury can benefit from the AlterG. Athletes, in particular, benefit from the AlterG to recover from sports injuries as quickly as possible.
If you’re interested in trying it out, come by and see us! You can purchase either an unlimited monthly plan or pay by the minute. For all the details, click here. We look forward to helping you feel better faster!