October is National Physical Therapy Month! Los Gatos Orthopedic Sports Therapy is excited to celebrate this month and share with you the importance of physical therapy.
People come to physical therapy because they hurt, not because they feel good. You likely came to this site seeking answers about your own pain or injury. Our team is here to help! At LGOST, we stretch, strengthen, functionally re-train and educate our patients to achieve and maintain the highest level of activity and resiliency.
What types of pain can physical therapy heal?
- Joint pain, such as knees and elbows
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder and neck pain
What does the LGOST program entail?
- Sports Rehabilitation for the Weekend Warrior, Club Sport, High School, Collegiate Athlete, and Professional Athletes or anyone who wants the best physical therapy care to help them return to their active lifestyle.
- Athletic Training
- Elite Arm Care
- Post-Operative care
- Vestibular and Balance Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Ergonomic & Workstation Assessment
- Hand Therapy and Splinting
To learn more about what we’re all about, click here.
What should I do if I’m in pain?
When you have pain, it’s very confusing to know exactly what to do. This often leads people to put off making a decision about what to do to fix their pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as part of life. As if it is normal and it has to be that way.
If any of these have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to contact our team to find out what can be done to help you.